Kidz Kompany has been a proud part of the Nanaimo community since 2004. We have grown up a lot in that time!
We are now a family of centers that are committed to making your child's experience with us the best one possible. We follow and are licensed under the Community Care Facilities Act. This Act regulates our child to staff ratios, group sizes, education, programming and facilities to make sure it is a safe and high quality place for your child to be!
Our staff have a variety of educational backgrounds and experiences that make our facilities dynamic and unique. All of our staff have had previous experiences working with children and are carefully selected. Your child is in good hands! We often accept volunteers and practicum students in to our programs. We believe that this is an important learning experience for those students and volunteers AS WELL as our program participants. Want to meet our team? Click here!
At Kidz Kompany, we also believe that:
- your children learn best through play
- quality experiences are critical to childhood growth and development
- a "family centered" approach encourages communication between family and caregiver
- respect for each families individual race, religion, and culture
- fostering children’s independence and self-esteem by providing opportunities for success
- encouraging children to explore the world around them through a variety of activities